Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Check out my article on Design Mom

Hey there friends,

I have been so bad about posting lately.  I have lots to catch up on.  However, in the meanwhile I just wanted you to check out my article on design mom that was just barely posted.  I know I am a dork but I am super excited about it cause it is one of my favorite websites!  Since you are some of my bestest friends I thought you might want to see it and if you feel so inclined leave a comment on the site.  I love you all!

Dani

3 comments:

melynda said...

dani, this is so awesome. that was so fun to read, you did a great job. you should be so proud of yourself. you are so creative, i really admire you.

Jamie said...

That is the COOLEST thing ever!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Joanna McGuire said...

Good job on your post, it was awesome. You are so talented and creative. I will send Kenna to you for art projects cause I am not like that at all. She loves her aunt dani and will love spending time with you.