I know I say this every time but I LOVE our joyschool group. These kids are adorable and I just love it when it is my turn for joyschool. This was a fun week because of Groundhog Day and the Chinese New Year. So we talked about Groundhog Day on Tuesday and the Chinese New Year today. We read books and played games and made crafts. We also worked a lot on letters and their sounds - which they are learning so well, I am so happy to see their progress. We also reviewed all the colors and shapes and counted all the way to 100! Lastly we had a great time singing the fun songs that we are learning for their little graduation in May. Here are some pictures that are in random order....
I pulled out my magnet kit and the kids loved it!
They colored Chinese New Year pictures
More magnets!
Making little groundhogs that come out to see their shadow...
They ate "groundhog food" for fun - I was not sure what they would think of this snack but they loved it and asked for more!
Liam is totally into being my helper during joyschool. He asked the kids to call him Mr. Liam. Here he is reading a book to the kids. I just noticed what is in Lincoln's hand ..... a fork and a butter knife - hello mother of the year here! I bet he got into the dishwasher - he is obsessed with it.
I can't believe I only teach 2 more weeks of joyschool before it will be summer. Crazy!
4 comments:
Mr. Liam LOL! Love him!
So excited for our "club" and joy school for our little ones!
The groundhog food was a hit! My son loved telling me about eating groundhog food at joyschool! Thanks for all you do!
haha, i love the picture of lincoln. dax is obsessed with the dishwasher too. every time its open and i turn he will just get right on the door. he is going to break it.
Post a Comment