Monday, January 17, 2011

Kinda Funny

Rob and I thought it was funny that the email that blogger sent out to invite people to read our blog said it was from "RDLL" and it said, "You have been invited to view Rob."  I figured even some of my best friends would be confused about what this email was, so we changed the wording to make it more clear, "You have been invited to view robdani.blogspot.com."  So sorry if you got 2 emails!

I have been meaning to update my blog for a couple of weeks but honestly there has not been much to post about which is kinda nice actually.  I honestly LOVE January - I know most people don't love it.  But it is so calm compared to December.  I love New Year's Resolutions.  My Birthday is at the beginning of the year too which is fun.  The last couple of weeks have been full of lounging around the house, reading, watching movies in surround sound (thanks to my brother giving us his system, we are in love with it), playing games, working on New Years Resolutions, going to Utah Basketball games, getting our FHE lessons organized for the year and FINALLY sewing the quilts I have been meaning to sew for Liam and Lance for months!  2011 has been good to us so far.  More updates to come soon.

No comments: