(This picture is of us at Smith's, we thought their trees were too short and wide for our little room with a tall ceiling)
I left the room for a minute in the middle of decorating the tree and returned to find the boys climbing up the piano and stair rail to decorate the top of the tree. Crazy boys about gave me a heart attack!
It was kinda funny because pretty much every ornament they put on the tree fell down since the branches were so weak - poor Christmas tree. I think we are going to have to buy a more expensive tree next year.
"Holy Moly" is all I can say when I look at this picture. This is what we found under the couch when we moved it to make room for the tree. I am finding way too many wrappers in secret hiding places lately and it is grossing me out! I have to put a lock on the pantry!
The finished product - slightly leaning to the right but still full of Christmas magic!
1 comment:
Dani, it is awesome!
That tree is perfect for your room. And it doesn't look Charlie Brown at all!
Post a Comment