On Saturday we attended the Utah Symphony's Polar Express program as a reward for Liam getting through his first piano books. It was only one hour which was perfect for our family's attention span! I was hoping that Liam would be inspired by the beautiful music and I am happy to say that he really was. He keeps talking about how he wants to be a musician when he grows up. He saw some of the musicians walking around with their instruments in cases and now he really wants an instrument - probably just so he can have a cool case. I told him that when he turns 6 he can start taking lessons on an instrument of his choice if he wants to. I hope his enthusiasm for music will continue. We really enjoyed the program and were blown away by the High School choir that accompanied them. The Utah Symphony was incredible as always. It was amazing.
The view from our seats...
Liam and Lance were fascinated by the large trains
It was a lot of fun



2 comments:
love the symphony. Sad we didn't see you guys!
Wasn't Santa so cute!
Dani-
I have to tell you everytime I read your blog I think what a wonderful mom. You insire me to be a better mom! All the wonderful things you do with your kids and all the great experiences you give them. Your kids are sure lucky to have you!
Post a Comment