Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Festivities

I just wanted to post some Christmas pictures from the last few weeks....

Rob could not help but sit on Santa's (a friend in our ward) lap.


Lance is still afraid of Santa and just moments before this picture was taken Lincoln slipped off of Santa's lap and landed flat on his face.  Memories.


Liam's Christmas chain


Making a gingerbread house....  I love Costco's kit for $10, it is worth every penny during the busy holidays.




Lincoln is pretty much obsessed with this toy nativity set, he plays with it all day.


I actually let the boys play with the Playmobil nativity set this year, I figure what is the point of having it if they can't play with it.  There are just so many pieces - oh well.


It is fascinating how excited the boys are to get their little pieces of chocolate every night.  


Everyday the anticipation grows as we get closer and closer to Christmas.  I am dying to see the boys faces on Christmas morning.  I think the anticipation is killing me the most!  Liam is already getting a bit suspicious of Santa, it makes me sad.  It is just a reminder that I need to cherish these years before they are gone.

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

We love our fisher price nativity set- we lost Jesus though!
Love the kids crying on santa's lap. For baby lincoln.