Lincoln surprised us and decided to learn how to walk while we were in New Orleans a couple weeks ago! When we left he would not even take a step. When we went to pick up our kids after we got back from our trip Rob's parents asked us, "Do you want to see what Lincoln learned while you were gone?" I thought they were going to do something to make him laugh or something. Then they set him on the ground and he walked across the room. I about died I could not believe it! Rob and I were in shock! It was a much more gradual process for Liam and Lance. It is still weird to see him come around a corner and walk. He seems so big all of a sudden. His grandparents are quite proud that he learned to walk for them! We think it is great.
1 comment:
Yay! He's a great walker already!! Good luck now!
Post a Comment