Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Family

Today my parents and my brother asked me if I could take some pictures of them for their Christmas cards.  I am by no means a professional photographer or anything but I am free and you can't beat that!  I just can't help but post a couple pictures to show off my cute family...

Kenna is the most talkative 17 month old you will ever meet.


I think my brother made my parents laugh when I took this picture and it is my favorite because it shows their true personality - they are always laughing.


Aren't they cute!


While we were together we thought we would watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.  It was a great night.



2 comments:

Shaunee said...

Those are so cute! What a great family ;)
Good job, Dani!

Sarah Hatch said...

Great job on those pics Dani! I love your collage of frames on your wall. Very nice! I hope your family is doing well, your boys are getting so big!