My mother-in-law is the best. She is the sweetest most talkative person you will ever meet. There is never a dull moment with her. She is always happy and laughing and just such an optimistic person. She is also an awesome grandma! She decided that she wanted to do something fun with her grandkids on her birthday so she took all of them to Jungle Jim's Playland. I forgot how much fun that place is. It has a ton of rides that are perfect for little kids. The boys were bursting with excitement to be there! It was a lot of fun.
Lance was a little nervous to get on this ride so I said I would go with him. It was the longest ride of my life! Since there was no one in line they kept the ride going and going and going and going. I was dying I was so dizzy. I tried to tell the guy to stop the ride but he could not hear me until the third time I told him. Oh my heavens! Here we are all happy before the ride started.
Grace and Liam
Lance and Lucy
I love this picture! Holly is pregnant and could barely fit in the little car, it was hilarious.
Liam and Ava
Sweet Elaine and Richard
The boys and Grandma on her birthday!
Oh and we had yummy pizza too!
We will definitely be going back there sometime!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that place still exists!! I went there as a kid. I remember loving it, meeting my 2nd cousin (and only probably) and then going to Neilson's frozen custard for the first time. Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment