Saturday, November 20, 2010
Blogging on an airplane - incredible
I am currently sitting on an airplane by my sweet husband on our way home from New Orleans. Rob just took this picture of me with his iphone. This is the first flight that I have ever been on in which I had Internet access, I think it is incredible! I thought it would be neat to make a blog post from an airplane so I posted about my cute mother-in-law below.
Remember how I surprised Rob with a trip to Notre Dame for the Utah football game last weekend? Well it turns out that he had a surprise trip planned for the both of us 3 days after he got home! He came home from work Wednesday at lunchtime and told me to hurry and pack cause we were heading to the airport! I still can't believe it! We have never surprised eachother like this before and it is so ironic that our surprises were less than a week apart! We have had such a great time and our boys have been well taken care of, mostly by my awesome mother-in-law that I just posted about. Apparently the boys went with both of their grandpas to the Utah basketball game today. We are so blessed that our boys are in such great hands!
I hear we may be coming home to a snow storm - boo.
Well, I am signing off from a very turbulent airplane and going back to my sprite and peanuts!
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is totally ironic! Good thing your surprises didn't overlap!
What fun!! Glad you guys got to enjoy some time together.
Post a Comment