Carving Pumpkins is always craziness, but the kids love it. They were so excited to get their hands in the slimy pumpkin guts!
The boys were actually much cleaner this year than last. I was expecting the worst, they did not even get it in their hair this year.
Liam and Lance drew pictures of what they wanted their pumpkins to look like and Rob and I did our best to make them accurate.
I just had to throw in these cute pictures of Linc from that night.
2 comments:
Love Love the picture of Linc! So adoreable, those eyes!! Love the 3 pumpkins and the 3 boys.
Great pictures of carving pumpkins - looks like lots of fun was had by all. I love the picture of Lincoln with the two front teeth - priceless. I'm so impressed with all your blog updates. Keep the updates coming! Love, GrandmaSue
Post a Comment