Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Night

This year since Halloween was on Sunday we celebrated on Saturday night.  Funny enough it was pouring rain around trick-or-treat time.  A few people asked us if we were still going to go trick-or-treating even though it was raining.  That question made me laugh because I had not even thought of the possibility of not going trick-or-treating.  The rain just made it even more exciting for the boys!  They would not miss it for anything.  Rob, Liam and Lance headed out for round 1 of trick-or-treating with Doug, Max and Sam.  Of course the boys had a blast with their friends and came home soaking wet with  buckets full of candy.  My parents and brother's family always come over for Chili and to hang out on Halloween - I guess it has become a tradition!  My mom let me borrow her Poodle skirt - she made it herself and wore it last year.  We watched the Utah Football game and had a blast together.  When the rain stopped my Dad and brother took the boys out for round 2 of trick-or-treating!  What lucky boys.  It seems like we get more and more trick-or-treaters every year.  I felt like the doorbell was ringing every 30 seconds!  It was craziness!  I was grateful that my parents were there to help get the door.  Liam and Lance loved racing to the door to see who was there.  






Linc was our little Hulk!




Round 1 trick-or-treating



Round 2 trick-or-treating!


It was a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how to do Halloween up right. Your lucky boys. Pictures are great!

Draper's said...

I love your costumes. That Hulk costume made me smile!! Love it!!