Since Rob had the day off on Tuesday we woke up early and had our family pictures taken. Turns out we realized my fly was down on my jeans half way through the photo session. Seriously that never happens to me - only on the day of family pictures. None the less I think we got some good pictures post zip. Then we came home and all took naps while Liam was at Kindergarten. After school we headed to Scary Hill. We played 18 holes of mini golf. I was really on my game that night. I told Rob that if I won he had to take me to Arella's Pizzeria that night. Sure enough I won. He was not too excited to go to Arella's but we went and he LOVED the food. Now he is obsessed with that place. You are welcome babe. Liam and Lance are at a really fun age for mini golf. They were very focused on the game and did pretty well actually. We need to go more often! The boys also played in the "hamster haven" play land, ran through their hay maze and played a little aeroball (which is basketball on a trampoline). It was a great night!
I asked Rob to take a picture of me so there would be proof that I was actually there. Thanks for the picture - don't quit your day job!
I LOVED ball pits when I was little. Seriously they are the best!
Lincoln did NOT like the ball pit, but I rescued him!

No comments:
Post a Comment