Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Things Utah with Dr. Rick

This morning was so fun, I went to Good Things Utah with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws.  Rob's brother Rick is a Family Physician and he was invited on the show to talk about the flu and getting flu shots.  So we decided it would be fun to go to the show too and be in the audience!  Rick did such a great job and he was not even nervous.  They all loved him and asked him to come back to the show tomorrow to give them all their flu shots, it is kinda funny.  He normally does not give shots himself so he said, "I better go practice."  We love having Rick in the family because every time I see him I am always trying to get free medical advice.  I am always like, "Hey can you check out this rash on Lincon?" Or "Can you look in Lance's ears again?"  Poor Rick, I never leave him alone.  He has been on TV a lot lately - he is the next Dr. Oz!  



You gotta love Holly holding up her 4 fingers.  By the way she is pregnant and was quite sick this morning.  During the cooking segment she about threw up!



Here is Dr. Rick, he is single ladies!


6 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

You guys are so cute and what a fun thing you could go to. Rick did a great job, I watched it and was impressed.

Shaunee said...

How fun! That is so nice to have someone that can answer questions for you. I love all your updates. I've been reading all of them but I have had a hard time commenting. Why is it that when I sit down to the computer, I'm always pulled away. Looks like it's been busy at your house!
BTW- I am loving, loving, loving your hair! I think you have inspired me!
Let's get together with Joanna, Emily and Lauren for lunch soon!

Grandma Sue said...

Hey Dani-elle, I love your new hairdo - it's adorable. It's so fun to read your blog - I love all the new updates. Liam, Lance and Linc are so blessed to have such a fun Mommy.

Love, Grandma Sue

melynda said...

haha, i totally saw him this morning. i turned it on right when he started, lucky me!! i should have known your were there i was going to call you.

ps. i know someone to set him up with!!

Draper's said...

Yeah!! How fun!!

Heidi said...

I just watched the segment! How awesome, how fun and GO RICK!! Seeing your picture in front of the ABC 4 sign took me back to 6th grade or so when you shadowed and met so many big news anchors because you thought you would be a journalist!