Rob took Monday and Tuesday off this week in recuperation from his 2 week trial that recently ended. It has been very nice having him back - that is an understatement! We went to Breakfast with a Witch on Monday morning just for fun. It was held at Gardner Village which is famous for all of it's witch festivities this time of year. They served us a delicious buffet breakfast and we were entertained by the crazy witches. They greeting us at the door and came around to our table while we were eating. Then they sang and danced and had a program. It was fun. Lance had fun but he did not want the witches to get too close! Liam thought they were funny. Lincoln was a bit cranky. It was a fun and a unique thing to do this Halloween season, I would go back next year!
They had some great spots for picture taking at Gardner Village. This picture is so Lance - he makes that face all the time. He is actually Woody this Halloween but decided he wanted to wear his Buzz costume last minute.
Liam is Ironman this year.
This is a group of old ladies that just dressed up for fun. I had to get a picture with them!
This witch came around to our table serving worms.
Liam was called up to the stage to squeak his mouse for a song.
Good food and good times!
6 comments:
So cute! You are the best mom. Thanks for coming and seeing me the other day, your hair looks amazing! Love ya
I heard about that I am so doing that next year. I looks like so much fun.btw love your hair so cute and sassy love you
What a fun idea! We will have to do it next year, the witches are adorable. Cute haircut by the way!
I know I already told you but your haircut is too cute! What a fun day. I am glad his trial is over. Yeah!!
Darling new hair Dani! Love it!
Short hair! Cute.
Post a Comment