Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations!

On Sunday Oct. 17th we celebrated Lincoln's Birthday with the Henriksen family.  It was also Rob's younger brother Dan's 22nd Birthday that day.  We had a delicious roast for dinner and then all the cousins helped Lincoln and Dan open their presents.  Then we had delicious cake.  Lincoln went nuts!  He stuffed himself with two huge pieces of cake, he was even licking the crumbs and frosting off his fingers afterwards.  He went right in the bath after that!  I have the best sister in law to host the Birthday Party.  She is so easy going and patient with 7 kids running all over her house.  We always love going to their house.  It was so fun to celebrate with family.

Here are the kids helping to open the presents....


I ordered a football cake from Costco and I was horrified when I picked it up and it was blue and white! I knew that would not go over well in a family full of fanatic Utah fans.  Sure enough they all gave me a hard time for ordering a BYU cake!  Dan's 22 candles were on the left and Linc's lonely little candle on the right.



Yummy yummy yummy!  Lincoln seemed a bit confused why a million people were all staring at him and laughing and taking his picture!  



I can only imagine what Rob had to go through having Rick as his older brother.  The kids all love uncle Rick probably because he still is a kid at heart.  He has more energy than they do and wears them out.  Rick was having a lot of fun picking on Liam that night - but don't worry Liam was laughing his head off in these pictures - so was everyone else!


No comments: