Lincoln turned 1 on Friday October 15th! It still has not sunk in to me. I feels like he should be about 3 months old, that is how fast time is flying! But sure enough he is 1 and we had so much fun on his Birthday. Well Rob was actually sick with the stomach flu on his Birthday and it killed him that he could not hold Lincoln and play with him - but I would not let Lincoln be around him. We already went through phase 1 of stomach flu in our house 2 weeks ago when Rob was out of town. I was not ready for phase 2 to sweep through our house. So I would bring Lincoln upstairs to wave at Daddy from the hall every hour or so. Poor Rob, he was so sick. Me and the boys went to dinner with my parents and Joanna and Makenna and then met Daddy at the park (instead of our house) so we could still have cake and presents without getting everyone sick. Unfortunately it was completely black outside at 7:15 pm! It was still fun to open presents and watch Lincoln devour his cake. He was in heaven!!! It was awesome!
My mom always gets the boys puzzles with their names on them, I love them!
This was Lincoln's big Birthday Present!
No comments:
Post a Comment