Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In-n-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most people already know I am completely obsessed with In-n-Out Burger!!!!!  Well on Thursday October 14th, an In-N-Out Burger opened only 10 minutes from my home.  I never dreamed this would be possible, but it is and I still have to pinch myself.  Since the moment I heard about it’s construction I have driven past the location more times than I should mention just to watch the building come together.   I am not lying when I say that I almost shed a tear every time I drove by.  So during the weeks previous to the Grand Opening I counted down the days!!!  I must mention that I am not alone in my love for In-N-Out, Rob also loves it and my kids are big fans themselves.  So we had to go Opening Night!  We did not get there until about 9:00 pm (long story), my kids are normally fast asleep by then but we had to make it there even at that late hour!  It was pure deliciousness.  The layout is exactly like the one in Las Vegas that we used to live by.  I guess I am really sentimental but I think part of the reason why I love In-n-Out is because it brings back so many memories of Vegas and our first 3 years of marriage.  There was an In-n-Out right next to the UNLV campus that we went to a lot and then there was one right down the street from our house.  It was affordable and delicious and we loved it.  So we had a great visit to our new In-N-Out Burger!  







2 comments:

Veronica said...

Look at all your blogging! It was good to see you the other day and sahre our "woes". You are looking too gorgeous these days! Looks like y'all have been up to fun stuff. I have to say I have never had an In N Out Burger...I know I know. Just never lived by one, but we will have to try it out!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Can I just tell you how much I love you! You are so adorable and I am so glad i am not the only who loves to take pictures are random places that make me happy!
So happy In & Out is here for you!
You are so adorable!