Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Green Goblin Soccer Party!

Liam and I were talking about how he would not have school for UEA and we decided it would be fun to have a pizza party and stay up to watch a movie on a weeknight for a change.  Well one thought led to the next and Liam decided he wanted to invite his whole soccer team!  So we threw a last minute party and we were surprised and happy when most of the team could come!  They ate pizza, made popcorn, watched Monsters vs. Aliens and played ball in the backyard and destroyed our play room (but that's what playrooms are for right?)  These boys were having an absolute blast together.  The clean up was pretty intense - but that was to be expected and Liam was more than happy to help because I know he wants to throw more parties like that one again!  Rob mentioned how he could tell Liam thought he was so cool having his soccer friends over to play.  When I tucked him in bed he told me I was a fun mom - well that made it all worth it!  



There was a dancing scene in the movie and the boys went crazy pulling our their dance moves, I had to get a picture!


No comments: