Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Barnyard Boo

On Thurs. Oct. 14th we decided to check out the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point.  My cute sister-in-law Emily and my nieces met us there!  It was UEA and so Liam did not have school that day.  It is funny how I could not wait for school to start in August so we could get into a routine and now I can't wait for days like this when there is no school!  We had a great time at the Barnyard Boo.  They had a bunch of fun games, face painting, feeding animals, pony rides, a tractor ride, making slime, frosting cookies, story time with a witch.....  The time flew by and before we knew it 3 hours had past.  I brought my niece Lucy who is 2 and so I had 4 kids with me.  Liam and Lance are both now at the age where they stay by me and I almost forgot what it was like to have a 2 year old!  Lucy walked away from me a couple of times and though it only took a minute for me to find her each time it was still scary.  It was a good thing Emily was there to help!  Lucy is such a cute girl and we had a lot of fun with her.  I can't believe there are only 12 days before Halloween!













1 comment:

Heidi said...

Such fun activities!!! I am gobbling all this up! You're such a cute mommy! Happy Birthday to Linc and you have such a cute new haircut! Can't wait to see ya in Nov!