Friday, October 29, 2010

Family Pictures

So I mentioned in a previous post that we had family pictures taken recently.  Well I am so excited that we got some great pictures, (post zip, wink wink).  I saw the photographer, Julie Taggart, on the utah deal diva website and she was offering a great deal to the diva readers so I had a spontaneous moment and dropped what I was doing and sent her an email to set up a time with her.   She was so much fun.  She is a mother of 4, and pregnant with her 5th, and an awesome photographer!  Amazing!  She was so good with my boys and got some good smiles out of them.  I am so excited to hang up some new family pictures.  I have not even received the CD yet and as you can see I have already put the pictures from her site on my blog -  can you tell I am excited?  Check her out at www.jktphoto.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Bel said...

Cute pictures!!! She did a great job. Your boys are so handsome!

McGuire's said...

gorgeous pictures! Good job to your boys to smile so great!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures. She did a great job! I love your sweater- you have always have cute clothes!

Shaunee said...

Ohhhh! I can't wait to see more! Very cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my goodness love them! Madelyn needs to marry Liam!