The first few pictures are from when Rob took Liam and Lance to pick pears...
Here is Grandpa Morrison chill'n in his backyard
And these are the pears that Rob brought home to me! The following week was full of canning sliced pears and making pear jam - but I will save that for another post if I get around to it!
The next few pictures are from our first trip to Day Farms
Liam and Lance asked, "Where are the farmers?" I told them THEY were the farmers! They felt so important, I just let them pick away knowing I was going to have to pay for some duds!
Here we are in the farm's little shop...
Look at all the food we picked! I made 15 pints of salsa from all that - and for only $10!
Our second trip to Day Farms was a little different experience.... We showed up right after they irrigated and they whole place was mud! There was another mom there with 4 little boys that were loving all the mud. We just looked at each other and said, "boys will be boys!"
Lance was literally stuck in the mud. Liam tried unsuccessfully to get him out and I could barely get him out myself!
They cleaned up pretty good after I sprayed them down with the hose.
Of course they loved every minute of it! We can't wait to go back to pick pumpkins!


No comments:
Post a Comment