Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 30th Anniversary!

Today is such a special day.  It is my parent's 30th wedding anniversary.  Today I am so grateful for them and their example to me.  I love how my mom has always just adored my dad and tells me about all the sweet things he does for her.  I love how my dad admires all of my mom's qualities and thinks she is so amazing.  I often think of their example and it means so much to me.  Thank you mom and dad for raising me in a home where I always knew my parents loved each other and loved me too!  ps: I need a copy of your wedding picture!






3 comments:

Shaunee said...

So cute! Look how young they look! That picture where your mom has the long hair totally reminds me of you guys. Happy Anniversary to them!

McGuire's said...

Good looking couple! 30 years that is real love!

Heidi said...

Your parents are the cutest people ever! I just love them. I can't believe 30 years!! I wish I could give 'em a big hug! Tell them Hi and congratulations!!!