Thursday, September 16, 2010

Airplane Ride!

A few weeks ago Liam, Lance and I were invited to go on an airplane ride!  We were invited by Liam’s preschool teacher last year, Miss Debra.  Her Dad owns a plane at the little airport just down the street from us.  Liam and Lance were beyond excited!  This was Lance’s first airplane ride!  Debra’s dad was so cute and fun.  He also has an acrobatic plane and does all sorts of crazy flips  -  so he went easy on us!  It is a completely different experience in a little plane, I think at least.  It is a little more nerve racking and loud, but I guess that just made it all the more thrilling for the boys.  I don’t think they will ever forget it!











Too much fun!

1 comment:

melynda said...

how fun, i love the boys picture in the back seat. those little planes are SO fun. it takes some getting used to, thats for sure.

thanks again for coming last night. you did a great job and the girls loved it!! you are the best.