We had a blast at the Henriksen Family reunion Aug. 6 – 7th. The group included Rob’s grandma Henriksen, her 8 children and their spouses, and too many grandchildren and great-grandchildren to count. Rob’s aunt Deanne sure knows how to organize a family reunion! I was way impressed! We went to the Heber Girl’s Camp, which was amazing! The Church purchased tons of acres of beautiful land up in the mountains in Heber and built a ton of cabins up there. Each cabin has 16 bunk beds – it was awesome! They also built a bunch of ropes courses up there. It was built for the Young Women but they open it up to families on Friday nights. I know Deanne had to reserve the cabins over a year in advance!
The family reunion included:
Yummy Dinner Friday night
Campfire devotional with Great Grandma Henriksen
Catching some zzzzzzzz's in the cabin.... grandpa snoring....
Yummy breakfast
Making rock pets with Dani
Making leather key chains with uncles Todd and Roger
Family Bingo
Ropes Course
Zip Line
Hanging out at the Lake

I definitely married into a great family!
2 comments:
I love your pictures. It was great fun but it was because we were the ones we love!!
We were With the ones we love is what i meant. Thanks for making it so fun for all of us.
Post a Comment