So am I the only one out there that feels like life always adds up to be so much more ridiculously expensive than expected? Well then very rarely there are days like this one where I feel like we had a lot of fun and it was affordable! We took advantage of the Dinosaur Museum's $2 Tuesdays in August. Then we went to the yummiest burger/shake place called JCW's and I used my $25 gift certificate that I bought for $12 on citydeals.com. My sil Holly and my niece Lucy came with us, it was fun. Of course the museum was more packed than usual, but that's just what you get for going on a discount day. Since we had $25 to spend on dinner we ate our heart's out.... bacon and avocado burgers, fries, drinks, shakes...... I felt like I gained 10 pounds after that!
I left my house in such a hurry that I forgot Lincoln's stroller and shoes. Good thing they had one for me to rent. Poor 3rd child.

This is Holly sending a text explaining that she was going to be late to her Visiting Teaching appointment because she got a little held up eating all this food! Slacker.

2 comments:
You had a great summer!!
I LOVE JCW's! Yummy! You guys have sure had a fun summer. We need to get together sometime.
P.S. I love your post about the veggies you picked! I need your salsa recipe.
Post a Comment