Back in June my parents had the great idea that we should have a family picnic at Wheeler Farm, play a little ball and walk around to see the animals. I took some pictures of the boys playing some sort of mix of badminton and baseball. Watching Liam play sports is quite entertaining, his facial expressions are always so intense and I love it when he sticks out his tongue. These pictures really show off our athleticism.
Rob posed for this one....
You can't leave Wheeler Farm without a tractor picture.
There was a beautiful rainbow over the farm that night, Rob took about 100 pictures of it including this one of my mom and Lincoln.
I have been to Wheeler Farm who knows how many times and I never knew there was an outhouse with 2 seats in it - good to know.
It was a really fun night.
1 comment:
We love Wheeler Farm... and I love badmitton. What a great combination!
Post a Comment