Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lance's 3rd Birthday!

Well I am a little behind in my blogging since I am just posting about Lance's Birthday which was June 1st!  But I do not want to forget that very special day!

Where do I start talking about my Lancer?  I just LOVE that boy.  It is so fun to watch him grow.  There is something truly irresistible about him.  Maybe it is his adorable little voice, or his soft blonde hair, or his playful personality.  I am so grateful for that irresistibleness, it gets him out of a lot of trouble.  Lance is a sweetheart.  He melts my heart when he wakes me up with hugs and kisses in the morning.  He is so gentle and loving with his little brother - I wish he were as gentle with his older brother.  Liam and Lance love to wrestle and run around together.  As they get older their relationship gets better and better as they make each other cry a lot less and laugh a lot more.  Lance is quite athletic and coordinated.  He loves to play all sports.  He is very artistic and loves to draw, paint and glue.  He loves to sing and to show off his "dance moves."  He is not shy and loves making new friends.  I could go on and on but he is currently sitting on my lap begging me to finish on the computer so we can go play upstairs.  

He had a fun Birthday which started out at his favorite place - Jamba Juice.  He got his favorite drink - Caribbean Passion.  Then we had a play dough Birthday party with his friends.  The kids went crazy with all the play dough.  Lance was in heaven.  Then after the party we headed to the pet store to get Lance and Liam some goldfish.  They were so excited.  They named them Superman and yellow.   For dinner Lance's grandparents and uncle Chris and aunt Joanna came over for his favorite food - PIZZA!  I think Lance ate 4 whole slices.  It was a fun day.  We love our Lancer Pants!












Cousin Lucy knows Lance well and got him Fruit by the Foot for his birthday!









Checking out the fish at the pet store....






eating pizza.. 



1 comment:

Draper's said...

What a great birthday! I love the play dough birthday party idea. I bet with your artistic abilities that was a blast!!