Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 Years Old!

On May 20th Liam turned 5 years old - CRAZY!  It is crazy to even say that.  I can't believe I have been a mom for 5 years.  It has definitely been the best 5 years of my life!  

I brought doughnuts to celebrate at Liam's preschool...



Here is Liam riding his new Birthday bike!



Liam had a baseball game on his Birthday and so I sent out an email the day before just letting the family know about the game if they happened to be able to come.  I could not believe it when this big crowd of family showed up to cheer him on!  I am so grateful for the love they have always shown to my boys.



Liam hit a ball really far into the outfield and you should have heard the family cheering!  It was adorable.  Liam felt like the coolest kid around as he ran around the bases!  It was priceless.



Our family followed us home after the game for some cake and ice cream!



The next day we had a bowling party with some of the kids who live on our street.  It was hilarious.  We had 3 lanes going at the same time.  These kids were a little young for a bowling party - but that is what Liam wanted to do.  The kids may not have had much bowling skill but they had a blast!








It was a great Birthday!

Here are a few other things we did at the end of May....

Our Primary had a "drive in" movie party and they asked the kids to make cardboard box cars to drive to the movie.  It got a bit messy and crazy and the only box we had was a big one from a swing set so we decided to make a truck!





Here they are driving in to the church!



My parent's bought the boys fishing poles for their Birthday and so we went fishing the Saturday after Liam's Birthday.  The boys had a great time.  They loved catching the fish but they did not want to touch them!  The boys can't wait to camp at Fish Lake with their grandparents!



Liam graduated from preschool a couple of weeks ago!  I can't believe he will be going into Kindergarten in August.  Liam has had the most amazing preschool teacher this year, Miss Debra.  She is really passionate about her preschool and she went the extra mile in everything she did.  She is a very inspiring person!  I am excited for Lance to start preschool with her in the Fall.


Liam and Miss Debra!



Miss Debra had the company "Scales and Tails" come for their graduation party!  It was AWESOME!  The kids were laughing their heads off and were so amazed by the animals.  There were some amazing snakes, lizards, spiders, turtles and more!  It was so fun!


Lincoln on the turtle!


I hope to post soon about Lance's Birthday!  We are potty training this week.  Wish me luck!  If you want to check out the projects we did today during my little art class click here.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Liam is looking so grown up! Happy Birthday! We are excited to see you guys soon!

Shaunee said...

Happy Birthday Liam! What a handsome boy he is. Sounds like your summer is off to a fun start. Let's get together soon for lunch :)

Kari said...

Yeah so Colby now wants to have a Bowling party, while wearing pajamas(thanks to a preschool pajama day) and have batman cake with black icing.....so how many more things can he add into the party the more he experiences! You were brave taking all those kids bowling!

Heidi said...

Ok, I've been playing catch up. I can't believe Liam is 5 and shootin' balls into outer field. Your art class is beyond words. I love you're doing what you love, Danners. I am loving the sneak peaks into your life. I can't wait to chat soon.

McGuire's said...

Fun things going on! That box truck is Awesome! my girls would love that. (that snake was huge, can't believe no one was freaking out!)

Chris and Jamie said...

Their semi-truck was my favorite vehicle at the party! Good job!

Debi said...

Happy Birthday Liam! He's getting so big!