Wow, I can't believe it is already June! It now officially feels like summer! During the last 6 weeks Rob turned 30, we celebrated our 7th Anniversary, ... and Mother's Day, Liam turned 5, he graduated from preschool, we celebrated Memorial Day, and Lance turned 3. Liam also finished his second year of soccer and started t-ball. It has been busy! I have many pictures that I hope to share....
So this summer I am teaching a little art class for Liam and some friends his age. Yesterday was our first class and it was so fun that I honestly almost shed a tear when it was over. I know I am a nut case. I have spent soooo many late night hours preparing for this class - all along wondering if I am really loosing my mind to want to do this. But yesterday was so fun, we turned on some Hannah Montana music and we were painting and dancing and laughing our head's off and I just had a smile in my heart and knew that every minute of the prep was worth it. I have been able to stock up on many fun art supplies - which I would not be able to justify without the money earned from the class. So that makes me happy too. I am journaling the class on my little art blog which you can get to by clicking on the painting on the side of this blog. This class will be over at the beginning of July and I know it will fly by so I am trying to journal everything. Check in if you are looking for any fun art projects to do with your kids this summer. I am trying to include the names of all the products we are using if you are looking for some inspiration there too. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask me - you know I love this stuff!
2 comments:
I wish I would have know about your art class!! Mase would have LOVED it!! Thanks for subbing for me! You are the best!!
You are inspiring! How fun!
Post a Comment