Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love this boy!


There is so much to say about this little boy but since I only have a second I will just say I love him soooooooooooo much!  He is just a joy and he makes everyday better with his smiles and with his cute personality!  I can't believe he will be 7 months old on Saturday!

4 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

He is seriously adorable. I love those deep blue eyes of his and those chubby cheeks. I just want to pinch them right now.

Jamie said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe he is that old already!

Sarah Hatch said...

Great job on the pics Dani, those are adorable! I wanted to say hi again and thank you for all the jobs I've gotten through your good recommendation. That means a lot to us! Also wanted to say good job at making it up to Delicate Arch with your boys!!! We just went there on our family vacation last week and saw Arches. What an awesome place!!!

Heidi said...

Lincolin is becoming such a charming little man even while eating his toe! He looks like he's just the most chill and easy goin' kid ever!!