



Here are a few more pictures of what we have been up to lately.....
We had a blast with Heather and her two boys at the Gateway!
Rob had fun wrapping Liam up in a blanket, he did not want to get out!

Lance got his first haircut! Rob and I had no idea how to cut his hair and we both agreed that the mullet had to go, but we both were a little sad when we cut it.
Before:

Liam's first soccer game is this Saturday. It is going to be hilarious! His practice last week was at a park and after about 5 minutes of playing all the kids wanted to go down the slides. It will be entertaining if nothing else. Rob is the coach which makes it even more entertaining to watch. What a great guy!








7 comments:
Such a big boy going to preschool and everything. He looks so cute with his backpack on and that is cute what he said when he got home. You guys did a good job on Lance's harcut, I agree the mullet needed to go.
I feel the same way about Paige going to Kindergarten... kind of sad, but glad to have time with the other two. He looks so cute and grown up. Good luck with school! I love the haircut!
I'm so happy to see that the mullet is gone. It looks so cute. I can't believe how cute Liam looked with his backpack on and everything. I wish he could be in my Kindergarten class some day. He'd be the best in the class!!
He looks so big with his back pack! I love the fairy idea. I am stealing that for next year. BTW I always read your blog through google reader and because of that I rarely comment. Sorry!
Liam is such a big boy now, pre-school already. I'm glad he enjoys going - and what he said to you when he came home is just priceless. And Lancelot looks so handsome with his new haircut. You did a great job! I had so much fun at Liam's first soccer game. It was hysterical how he fell down every time he kicked the ball. And how he kept looking for his shadow when he ran. Grandpa Scott enjoyed hearing about Liam's first soccer game. Thanks for sharing the pictures. xoxo, Mom
So stinking cute! They are the best litte buddies. My friend said,that picture looks like they're going to Prom...so true! They are so funny!
Wow! Preschool sounds like fun. I'm sure they will love it. It's so fun that they are such good buds.
Post a Comment