The month of Augusthas flown by. I am sad summer is coming to a close. Here are some of the things we have been up to.....
The zoo...
Making jam...
Camping at Lehman's Cave's in Nevada......
Miniature golfing....
I have loved this summer and wish we could just skip right to next summer, I am just not ready for colder weather yet. However, I am excited for Liam to start pre-school and soccer. CRAZY!! I love my boys!
Yeah for an update! Glad your computer was fixable, I hate when that happens. Looks like you have had an awesome couple of weeks. Your boys are getting so big! Jaxon wants to "meet those little boys and play" I cant believe how little Liam was when we last saw you guys! Hope Salt Lake it treating you well and hope to run into you sometime!
I’m excited you updated your blog! I have missed looking at how your family it doing. That is crazy about your computer but I’m glad you have it up and running.
What a fun august. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in the last month, it has been so long and we just live down the street. We are horrible family members.
Sounds like fun times indeed at the Henriksen home. Wow, where did the summer go? This year is flying by. I guess I need to slow down and live in the moment more.
As always, love the new pictures. The boys are getting so big.
How fun! You guys are always having fun adventures! I have to tell you that I ordered that nursery manual and have been using it for FHE. It is great! I have been telling all my friends about it. Thanks!!
6 comments:
Yeah for an update! Glad your computer was fixable, I hate when that happens.
Looks like you have had an awesome couple of weeks. Your boys are getting so big! Jaxon wants to "meet those little boys and play" I cant believe how little Liam was when we last saw you guys! Hope Salt Lake it treating you well and hope to run into you sometime!
I’m excited you updated your blog! I have missed looking at how your family it doing. That is crazy about your computer but I’m glad you have it up and running.
Looks like you had a great time last couple of weeks. Love the zoo, camping and being in the outdoor. Your Strawberry Jam looks so delicious.
What a fun august. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in the last month, it has been so long and we just live down the street. We are horrible family members.
Hi Dani-Elle,
Sounds like fun times indeed at the Henriksen home. Wow, where did the summer go? This year is flying by. I guess I need to slow down and live in the moment more.
As always, love the new pictures. The boys are getting so big.
Keep them coming.
Love, Mom
How fun! You guys are always having fun adventures! I have to tell you that I ordered that nursery manual and have been using it for FHE. It is great! I have been telling all my friends about it. Thanks!!
Post a Comment