I have had some good laughs this last week. Last Saturday was Liam's first "tiny tots" soccer game. It was pure hilariousness! My mom came and she was cracking up the entire time. Liam was soooooo enthusiastic, it was adorable. He loved to kick the ball, but we learned that the point of the game has not sunk in yet - which is of course to kick the ball into the goal. He also does not quite understand the boundaries and would go right on kicking the ball well past the boundaries line. He was very theatrical and would fall to the ground almost everytime he kicked the ball, it was almost like he was sliding to kick every ball. He was giving the other parents a good laugh as well. The most hilarious thing was that he was sooooo fascinated by his shadow as he was running around. Every move he made, he would glance back to look at his shadow. That kid just cracks me up! He had a blast! We scored 1 point, the other team scored 20 -except we scored a few for them:). The kids had fun though. Rob was on the field with the kids the entire time, it was quite a task trying to keep those kids from running the wrong direction! It was just adorable.


I took the kids to the park, and the weather was sooooo nice. Then we went to this new frozen yogurt shop in Bountiful, yummy.
Lance is thinking about sticking his hand in Liam's yogurt...
And he does!
Liam thought he was really cool when he figured out how to wrap his shirt around the vacuum hose, he made me take a picture!

We went to the UNLV vs. U of U football game. Those games are always hard because we don't know who to cheer for. I cheer for UNLV and Rob cheers for the U. Go Rebels! I loved UNLV!

My sister-in-law Holly took this picture of herself on my camera after the game while I was walking to the car. Bet you didn't think I would throw it on my blog - he he!
8 comments:
I love the pictures from the soccer game, I need to come and watch one of these games and have a good laugh. Your boys are so cute and I am glad they are my nephews.
I bet he is a hoot! I love little kids things. I put Paige in clogging and she can hardly wait to wear her clogging shoes every week... I have to beg her not to clog on the wood floor :)
The football game looks like fun!
Hey Dani,
It sure was fun at Liam's first game. It was so hilarious when he would kick the soccer ball and then fall down - I about pee'd my pants. And how he would look back at his shadow as he was running - priceless. Love the pictures. I like how you captured Lance thinking about, and then putting, his hand in Liam's yogurt. They will both get a kick out of that in years to come. Holly and Lucy look great. Lucy is getting big. I love her blue eyes - how cute. Thanks for the update. xoxo, Mom
How cute that Liam is playing soccer, he is getting so big. You have such a cute family Dani!
I'm so glad Ben is on the same soccer team as Liam. I agree - it was absolutely hilarious watching those kiddos play!! I can't wait for the game this Saturday!
Great pictures! I can't believe your little Liam is in "tiny tots soccer". Big kid!
Love what y'all have been up to!! The soccer game sounds so cute. Hey thanks for checking out my med blog. I just posted some new stuff, but grab a box of tissues. It is intense.
i cant wait to do sports with my babies!! how fun, and we love that yogurt stop!!
Post a Comment