Ok, I officially need to stop posting sooooo much and get a life but I just can't help myself! We had a Primary Quarterly Activity this morning and I just have to post the pictures. The theme was "Children of God Around the World" and the kids were able to learn about children in 4 different areas of the world and what makes them special and unique. My sweet hubby put together the Russian part of the activity, he did a great job. Also, Liam wanted to be apart of all the fun so he went with one of the groups and I was really proud of him because he seemed like such a big boy and enjoyed being with the older kids. It was fun. I am a little nervous for our next Primary Quarterly Activity in August in which we will be carpooling 50 kids to the Church History Museum, and about 80% of them need to be in booster seats. It will be an unforgetable experience I'm sure!













Just a few more..... summer fun!

Liam doesn't really like monsters so he enjoyed drawing them and then squirting them with water to make them melt.



The kids could be entertained all day under the kitchen table fort - easy way to keep them busy so I can have a moment of peace!
Ok, now that I am done posting this I am really going to get a life! I was really going to cut back on my blogging this summer, but there are too many fun things to post!
4 comments:
Hi Dani-Elle,
What a fun primary activity. I agree your next activity will be a challenge with all the car seats - that's too funny. Ahhh, to be young again - where do you get your energy. Well thanks for all the fun pictures - keep them coming. Have a great day! Grandma Sue
What a fun activity. Too bad I'm not in Primary anymore :( Don't cut back on blogging... it's been so fun to see everything you're up to!
Hey Dani!
I love looking at your blog please dont cut back on posting. Aaron and I are in Primary and love it! We teach the CTR 5 class.
Liam squirting the picture of the monsters really cracked me up. He is so funny. I'm going with the primary in my ward to the Church History museum on tuesday so I'll have to tell you how it goes. However, I don't think we have quite as many kids as your ward!!!
Post a Comment