We finally got some family pictures taken! Hence the new look to our blog too! I just wanted to share some of my favorites with you! Our photographer is a cute girl in my neighborhood that I actually went to High School with. You can check out her blog at www.melissasuephotography.blogspot.com. She did a great job.








Lastly, for those of you who are my local blogging friends.... My favorite toy store, "The Red Balloon" is having their biggest sale of the year this week. You are going to think I am crazy but I actually bought my boy's big Christmas Present - the Playmobil airport set. I am really excited! I love Playmobil! Everything in the store is 22% off. If you can't make it this week they have a Fall sale that is 15% off everything. Those will be the only sales before Christmas (which I know is still 6 months away, silly me). I just absolutely love that store because it is full of a lot of classic toys and learning toys. It is awesome! They have locations in American Fork, Salt Lake and Sandy. To check out the website with store addresses it is www.redballoontoystore.com.
9 comments:
I love the new family pictures. Can't wait to see them all. Have a great day! xoxo, GrandmaSue
Love the pictures! The boys look adorable...of course!
Those are some great photos! She is a great photographer. The kids are getting so big. I hope we are able to get together soon!
What a cute family you have! They are great pictures! We're coming down to Utah for the 4th of July weekend (my sister is blessing her baby), so I'll let you know if we have a chance to stop by and say hi!
I love your family pictures! I'm excited to see you at Heidi shower, thanks for putting it together.
My favorite is the one where you guys are swinging Lance. He looks so old in that picture! I also love Liam's cheesy smile. What a cute family.
Very cute family pictures. I love them. I want one!!! You guys are so cool. She takes really good pictures maybe I should have her take a family picture of Chris and I.
Way cute family pictures! I have too many favorites to name them all. Thanks for letting me know about the google reader account - I will definetly have to figure out how to get one.
Your family is adorable - and extremely photogenic. I especially love the black and white pictures of your boys.
PS: How did you get the number counter (how many people have visited) on your blog?
Wow, those pictures turned out amazing! What a great looking family you guys have.
Post a Comment