Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Buzz Lightyear Birthday Party!

Buzz Lightyear Birthday Party!

Liam's Birthday was May 20th, but I am finally posting some pictures of his Buzz Lightyear Birthday Party! I could not find my camera right as the party was starting and I didn't have time to look for it with 15 kids running around my house so thankfully my sister-in-law Emily took these pictures for me. She is the best. It was fun, but a little more overwhelming than expected because of the large number of kids. We played "Pin the body parts on Mr.Potato Head," the kids made their own galaxies with plastic water bottles that we added baby oil, food coloring, planet looking beads, and stars to. They also had to rescue the Little Green Men that were taken by Zurg.... they were hidden all over the house and I am still finding them! Liam really wanted to wear his Buzz Lightyear costume and he did not want to take it off!


A big thanks goes out to Emily and Melissa for helping me!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute party! I love the Mr. Potato Head. You are very brave to throw a big party like that...!

Heidi said...

Awesome! Liam looks so cute! It looks like it was a hit! What a cute mommy!