I can't believe it is almost July already! Crazy! I just wanted to show you some pictures of what we have been up to.....
Camping in the Uintah's. As we were leaving we were told by the camp director that a BEAR came through our camp over the night. Good thing we slept in a Van! If anyone has any tips on how to camp with a 1 year old who wants to eat dirt the whole time let me know!





Playing in the Fountains at the Gateway Mall:




We fed the ducks at Liberty Park. It was actually kinda disgusting because the water was filthy and there was duck poop everywhere. The kids had fun though!




Lastly, I had an amazing morning because both of my kids were happily playing and entertaining themselves for over an hour. I could not believe it! I was able to make these yummy cookies - and eat a bunch too. If you haven't discovered the Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix in the baking section of the grocery store - you should try making them! They are as good as homemade - and I think almost nothing is as good as homemade. You just add some butter and an egg and cook. As for the frosting, I have a yummy recipe from my mother-in-law: 2 cups of powdered sugar, tsp. of vanilla, pinch of salt, stick of softened butter - almost melted. Add food coloring and whip until light and airy. Yummy!

5 comments:
Fun times! We are planning on going camping in 3 weeks with my family. It will be the first time we have ever camped with kids... so I would love any tips for a 1 year old (or 3 year old, or 5 year old!) I love your pictures!
What summer fun! I can tell Liam and Lance love the water fountains at Gateway. You know, if you have to put eggs and such in a cookie mix, consider them homemade. Cookies look yummy - I'll be right over. xoxo.
so good tot talk to you the other day! You are adorable!
I think you are brave to take a 1 year old camping. NEver dared to with mine, but I guess life doesn't stop when have a little one and the bigger kid wants to play!
hey i found you!!! your kids are so adorable, it looks like you had a good time camping, i dont dare!
Hey!!! I didn't know ya'll had a blog! I feel like I'm getting to know you all over again! I LOVE your family pics. Dani, you look gorgeous!!
Post a Comment