It has been an eventful couple of weeks since I posted. Liam turned 3 on May 20th and we threw him a Buzz Lightyear Birthday party. It was fun but crazy with all the kids, it was definitely a learning experience but the kids had fun! I will post those pictures later, I could not find my camera right as the party was starting so my sister-in-law took a bunch of pictures for me- thankfully. Memorial Day was fun but very very wet and rainy otherwise I would have pictures of the annual BBQ and swim party at my in-laws. But it turned into an inside party, which was still very fun. Liam and Lance are growing way too fast! Lance turns 1 on Sunday, I can't believe my babies are getting sooooo big!

Visiting the grave of Rob's grandma. I love that lady!

That is my Dad and Liam up there in that car at McDonalds. That picture really cracks me up!


McDonald's on Memorial Day.

Playing at the park.


The boys with their Grandpa!


Liam swinging at the park on his 3rd Birthday!

Lance playing with Grandma!

Our 5 Year Anniversary celebration at Ruby Rivers!

Liam had a blast being thrown around in the parachute!

We are sooooo excited that Liam and Lance have another cousin, that makes 2 girl cousins! Lucy is such a cutie!

Liam opening presents on his Birthday. Right behind him is the kitchen we got him for his Birthday. It was a lot of work convincing Rob that a kitchen is perfectly fine toy for boys, but eventually I won the argument.
6 comments:
Very cute pictures. Liams birthday was so much fun and you did a great job with everything. Your babies are growing up so fast, it is crazy. We love you guys.
You're a busy girl! Thanks again for the help with the sharing time stuff! It was so great to see you again! I'll drop the stuff by on Thursday!
Fun pictures! Nathan would have loved to be there for a Buzz party! I love the kitchen!:)
Your dad is probably the funnest grandpa in the world!! He should get a trophy for climbing up a McDonald's playground and squeezing in that truck!! Happy Birthday to the cute boys!
Seriously, who is that adorable little baby girl?
I love looking at your blog because you always post fun pictures! I remember that you always used to go to Rudy River for your Birthday. That place has the best-baked potatoes ever! I can’t believe your boys are growing up so fast, Happy Birthday Liam, and Lance!
Post a Comment