Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

Rob and I are celebrating our 5 year Anniversary this week! I thought for our Anniversary I would give you a glimpse of why I love him sooooo much! Rob is such a fun person to be married to. Through the last 5 years he has taught me to laugh at myself more often. He is also a BIG KID at heart, that will never grow up. When we had our first son Liam I was happy to discover that most of his teasing transfered from me to Liam. However, as Liam grows he too is becoming a tease and I am realizing that I am going to have miniature Robs teasing me all the time! Rob is always reminding me to relax and have more fun. He is a very supportive and caring man. I am soooooo grateful and lucky that I married him! I look forward to many more years!





Aren't we a good look'n couple?


Like I said, Rob is a big kid at heart!




You may not know that we have about the same size feet! If you can't tell which one is mine, it is the one without hair on it!


Rob is a collector of things such as the highlighters he used during his first year of law school!



I just had to throw this picture in of our honeymoon because my hair cracks me up!


Rob is showing off "our family sign."



Here Rob is wandering by himself around D.C. in the rain waiting for when he needed to go to the airport, this is one of a few interesting pictures he took.


Rob is such a great guy he has let me drag him through many art museums, you can tell how excited he is by the look on his face.





Our poor kids... Rob enjoys molding baby's faces into funny expressions!

I smashed his face real good last Thanksgiving with pie!

This is my sympathetic husband taking pictures while I am in labor with Lance.



Don't ask...



Rob love to mess up family pictures just to drive me crazy!




Rob... Thanks for 5 great years filled with tooo many blessings and miracles to count! Thank you especially for making life fun and keeping me laughing!




9 comments:

Jamie said...

Such fun pictures, Dani! We miss being around you guys. Congrats!

Kelly and Melissa said...

I love all of these pictures! They remind me of Rob's endless teasing while growing up. What I remember the most is the slobbery kisses he would give me on my cheek! I was always so disgusted, but for some reason they always made me laugh. You are married to a great guy who I'm proud to call my brother. Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Dani,

Happy 5 year Anniversary! I can't believe that you have been married for 5 years we are getting to old. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are such a cute couple and we love hanging out with you. Rob is such a crazy kid but way fun to be around. I am glad you guys let me babysit last night it was fun don't ever hesitate to ask

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Hapy Anniversary! I remember when you got married... I was ready to pop with Paige. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Oh, BTW, Cam and I have almost the same size of foot, too! I don't know what's worse... having small feet for a guy or having big feet for a girl. Congrats!

Holly and Rhett said...

So cute Dani and Rob. Congrats on 5 years.

Heidi said...

I know you have been married for 5 years because "McGuire" doesn't pop in my head anymore. Your post and pics made me laugh and even made me cry!! I absolutely love you both! Cheers to 5 years!!

McGuire's said...

Happy Anniversary and late happy b-day to Rob! Your haircut is very cute!! and very handsome boys!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so glad that you told me you had a blog! I loved reading it!
I also loved learning so much about your hubby! He really is a funny guy and what is it when dad's make weird faces when you are trying to catch a happy family picture. Drives me nuts!

Happy Anniversary!