Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobbo!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BOBBO!

Yesterday my hot hunk of a husband turned 28 years old! It was a fun day.... I kidnapped him early from work and we saw the movie Juno. We loved it and I cried of course; but not as much as I cried in the movie Dan in Real Life. Then we went with Liam and Lance to Pier 49 for Rob's favorite food, PIZZA! After opening presents, having cake and singing Happy Birthday we watched The Office, Lost and lastly the Jazz game! It was a lot of fun! Rob is such a sweet husband and wonderful father. I am sooooo glad I married him 5 years ago - May 8th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rob! I am right behind you with the big 2-8 in a couple of months. Sounds like you had a really fun day. I've been wanting to see Juno. It sounds like it's pretty good. Hope to see you soon!

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB! It looks like the kiddos were having just as much fun as you celebrating! I hope we can all watch some lost and office in June! Love you guys!

Nicole said...

I am glad to know I'm not the only one who cried at Dan in Real Life.