I love pulling out the construction toys and seeing what these little minds think of.... everything from a robot to a spaceship to a house for a doll.
Stamp time
She is a budding artist and she is barely three - love her!
The kids are fascinated with these magic erase boards - we spent a long time drawing letters and numbers and simple pictures.
Teepee fun
We normally have a number and shape and letter of the week but I chose to do a general overview of the basic shapes and numbers and letters in their names that week to assess where they were at and I was blown away by how much they knew. I can tell that their parents are really teaching them at home - that is so cool!
These dry erase letters are from Lakeshore Learning - am I weird that I have to say where I got everything? I do it for all the crazy moms like me out there.
Oh and Liam was trying to teach the kids how to make a ball with the magformers - no one was really paying attention but bless his heart for trying.
2 comments:
you are the cutest joy school teacher! Those are Madelyn's favorite magnets. Where did you buy them at? Do I have to sell my house to buy them though?
That is funny - they are not cheap you are right but they are worth every penny! They are magformers and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I bought mine at the Red Balloon a few years ago and the Red Balloon is currently having their annual 20% off everything sale until Thanksgiving. They are definitely one of my kids favorite construction toys - I am in love with them too!
Post a Comment