Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer Swimming

Our favorite thing to do in the summer is swim at Grandma and Grandpa Henriksen’s house.  We had to wait patiently for the weather to warm up this summer as we had a very cold Spring.  But sure enough it warmed up and we swam and swam and swam.  Liam has become quite the independent swimmer.  He is all over the pool doing all sorts of tricks without floaties.   He loves the diving board.  Lance still loves hanging out in the kid side of the pool just playing around.  However, by August Lance was enjoying jumping off the diving board as well.  Lincoln swam a little bit, but since keeping track of three kids in the pool is quite difficult he often played in the shade with me or sat by the pool with Grandma. 













1 comment:

Heidi said...

Holy cow, where is all this coming from! I am loving all these updates!! I know I should do the same and post a ton too. I know, I know. Just you wait for this Sunday!
Anyway, way to go Liam being a super duper kindergartener and perfect student just like your mama!