Sunday, September 26, 2010

School Carnival & Movie Night

Friday night (9.24) was a really fun night!  First we went to Liam's school Carnival.  This was his school's first Carnival and I think they did an awesome job.  It was packed and I am excited to hear if the PTA were able to meet their goal of how much money they wanted to earn.  I helped make cotton candy that morning with some members of the PTA Presidency and I was amazed talking to them about all of the work that had gone into making the Carnival a success.  I am impressed by their selfless service - I hope to be of even more service in the future!  We had a great time playing Carnival games, eating yummy food and playing on all the bounce toys!  I was amazed at all of the kids that Liam knew, it was so cute.  He kept running away from me to say hi to his friends, I love that he has a little social life!














This is Liam's buddy Scott from his soccer team and Kindergarten class, they are becoming such great friends!


After the Carnival our awesome friends, the Davis' were showing the movie Astro Boy in their backyard.  It was awesome!  They had a big popcorn machine and cotton candy machine (I ate way too much cotton candy that day), and tons of other treats!  All 3 boys were loving every minute of it!  September is a great time for outside movies since the sun goes down earlier and you can cuddle up in blankets.  It was a perfect night!

No comments: