
I'm just sitting here looking at pictures of our trip to Kauai back in 10.08 and thinking about my cute Valentine. I am thinking about how he will be so embarassed that I posted all these pictures of him, and that makes me laugh. I am thinking about how he is the man of my dreams. I am thinking about how he makes me feel so special and how he makes me laugh all the time. I just can't stop thinking about all the things that I love about him. I love how he has a heart of gold and would do anything for anybody. I love his testimony and how he finds great purpose in his service in the Church. I love how he believes in the importance of a happy childhood and would do anything to ensure his children's happiness. I love how he is easy going and open-minded and enjoys listening to everyone's point of view. I love how he knows how to relax and have fun. I love how he is so passionate about his UTES. I love how he is content with what he has and feels like he has been blessed so abundantly. I love how he wants more than anything to have peace of mind. I love how he is my protector and provider and I have always felt so safe and taken care of since the day we were married. I love how he is always consistent. I love how he lives in the present. I love how he has never raised his voice at me. I love how he listens to all of my crazy ideas and encourages me to do all of them. I love how he is such a hard worker. I love that we are still in love and that I find new reasons to love him all the time. I feel so lucky that he is my Valentine!







4 comments:
You are such a sweet wife. Rob is a great husband and father and I am grateful that he is part of our family. You guys are a cute couple.
Sweet. Rob is an amazing guy! We need to get together soon. I still haven't met Linclon!!
We love Rob, too! Happy Valentine's Day to you two!
Dani,
You are the sweetest wife. I hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment