I thought I would take a minute to share some of my favorite November pictures!
Liam holding Lincoln while watching tv:
In the next picture Liam is saying, "How did I do that?" He was so proud of himself that he learned how to climb up this rock wall all by himself. Lance had to one-up him and climbed up himself too!
Lincoln did not enjoy his first trip to the park...
Liam wanted to spend much of his free time painting and drawing. Art work is sure messy!
Liam has a new skill.... crossing his eyes. I am so proud.
I decided one day that it was time to chop off Lance's long hair. He does not like getting his hair cut so he would not even look at the camera. I really miss his hair - I knew it was not a good decision half way through but I had to finish.
We had a fun over-nighter in Park City. The boys had a blast swimming all night then woke up and wanted to go right back to the pool!
The boys had fun making Turkeys for their grandparents.
Rob had 2 sleepovers with the boys downstairs - I was not invited.
I took the boys sledding but I think I had the most fun!
We made Frosty in our front yard. Some elementary kids walking home from school decided to knock it over as I was driving around the corner and pulling into my driveway. The kids were so scared they ran away as fast as they could!
Liam came home from preschool in this cute little pilgrim hat and holding this cute little turkey he had made. I love Miss Debra, she is awesome.
If you know Rob and I you know we are obsessed with In-N-Out Burger. I think we ate In-N-Out every night last time we were in Vegas. So you can only imagine our excitement when the new
In-N-Out opened in Draper. We went twice opening week. It was delicious, I think about going back every day.
Yummy Yummy Yummy it is hard to even look at this picture without drooling.
The next picture was taken during Thanksgiving dinner, it was delicious. Lincoln was 6 weeks old on Thanksgiving Day and weighed 14 pounds! He is getting so chubby!
I don't know how to rotate the next one.... We went and picked out our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving!
Lincoln sure can poop and sometimes it comes squirting at me with no warning! This picture was taken after an attempt to change Lincoln's diaper in the middle of the night, it went all the way down to my socks!
Liam got spit up on by Lincoln, it was pretty funny. I had to show Liam a picture of when he spit up all over in my hair when he was a baby, then he laughed and felt better.
My grandma came up from Saint George to see Lincoln, it was a fun visit!
Lance had his second set of tubes put in his ears before Thanksgiving. He also had his adenoids removed. It was a rough couple of days. I decided the pictures of that day are kinda gross and I should not post them, his poor ear just kept dripping blood for 2 days and he could barely talk, poor kid.
Well that about sums it up!









5 comments:
It sure looks like you guys are keeping busy! Fun stuff! I can't believe how big Lincoln is already!
Love the pictures! I'm sad I didn't see you at the Polar Express... I tried to wait afterwards but I about froze to death in 15 seconds. Hope you had fun. Thanks for the update!!
So cute! loved your november!
and your pictures turned out great...and they are affordable WOW! I don't think i've ever paid 50 for family pictures!! Crazy
Way cute pictures! I love it! Lincoln is so cute just like his big brothers! Congrats!
I can't believe Liam let you take that picture with spit up all over. Too funny! I love your pictures and can't believe how gigantic Lincoln is getting! I can't wait to see you in less than a week!!
Post a Comment