Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Pictures

I have to thank Sarah Hatch and her husband for the adorable pictures they took for us.  You can check them out on their blog by clicking here.  They were the nicest people and there was no limit to what they would do to get my little stinker Lance to smile!  They also try to be really affordable for families which I really admire.  I can't wait until I get the CD and can hang these up on my walls!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Lance looks so much more like Liam with his haircut! It's way cute!

McGuire's said...

Such a good lookin family! You have a lot of good ones. Family pictures are so stressful to me, but I love when they're done!

Debi said...

They're beautiful Dani! I'm so glad you called Sarah. She's amazing. Your family is so cute and you look gorgeous in these pictures.

Heidi said...

wow! what awesome pictures! I love your haircut and you guys look darling!