We are excited to share pictures of our sweet little boy, Lincoln Manning Henriksen! He was born on Thursday Oct. 15th at 5:41 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21" long! He is our smallest baby so far. The labor and delivery went smoothly except for the last 40 min. when I dilated 6 cm! I hope all the people that I yelled at during those 40 minutes have forgiven me by now. There is nothing that compares to the incredible experience of childbirth. Our hearts are so full of love for this little guy, it is amazing. I will never forget the look on Liam & Lance's face when they met their little brother for the first time last night. They could not come to the hospital because of the new visitor restrictions. So they waited patiently to meet him and they were so thrilled to hold him in their arms. Does it get any sweeter than that? We are just so full of gratitude for our 3 precious boys that bring so much joy to our lives!
You always have to get a before picture! I am so glad at least half of that big belly is gone now:)
I was so afraid Liam was going to be confused and ask if there was another baby in my belly when I got home last night but he politely said, "Mommy your belly looks smaller." What a sweetie!
Rob is so proud of his little boy!
Both sets of Grandparents have already helped us out so much!
Grandpa & Grandma McGuire
Grandpa and Grandma Henriksen
Too cute!
Lance holding Lincoln for the 1st time!
Liam holding Lincoln for the 1st time. Liam has had a huge smile on his face since Lincoln got home, I need to write down all the cute little things he has said. He is just waiting for me to ask him to do anything to help, let's hope this lasts!
Our first family picture!
We are feeling so blessed!
14 comments:
Congrats! He's so perfect! Hope you're recovering well!
Congrats!!! He is adorable just like his brothers. Yeah it was really hard not getting to have the kids up to visit :( And I was there from Sunday through Thursday! Looking at your cute before belly is already making me miss mine. I know I did a lot of complaining, but I miss it already. I am nuts!
Congrats! He is beautiful! Why can't the kids come and visit?
I am so glad you are home again as a family! You look beautiful!
Congratulations! He is a cutie! Glad that everything went well.
Congratulations Dani! Darling baby! I'm so glad to hear everything went well. We're so excited for you!
Yay, he's here! Congratulations, can't wait to meet him.
Yeah! They finally let you in to get him out! I am so bummed that I didn't get a chance to come visit you. I hope your days weren't too lonely. I have a magazine and a candy bar just waiting for you to devour sometime in the next few nights while you are up. He's a cutie. You guys do a good job!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy. I'm glad things went well and quick! Hope you are feeling well at home. Your family is beautiful.
I am so happy for you guys! He is just the cutest little thing. I loved seeing Liam & Lance with him. So sweet! Congrats!!
Congrats guys!!! You know I like the name Lincoln. Promise I won't let tim call him names :) He's a cutie and he looks like his brothers from what I can tell!! Enjoy him!
So stinking cute. I loved hearing Liam tell me all about him today. He's so proud. And I loved your baby room post. Will you come organize and decorate my kids rooms?
Congratulations guys. Is his middle name a tribute to Peyton, Eli, Archie or the entire family of quarterbacks?
Congratulations!! He is so adorable, what a cute little family. We can't wait to come see him in person!
Man, I am so surprised you've put these pics on your blog so fast!!! Lucky me. I am loving the pictures and reading your sweet experiences. soak it all in, girl. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment