Dani Time!
I really do have the sweetest husband! He is always trying to keep us happy - and does a good job at it! He decided to take the boys camping Thursday and Friday night up in the Uintah Mountains. He wanted to go just with the boys - and I was fine with that! So I dropped Liam and Lance off at Rob's work Thursday and they were off! I did not know what to do with myself and all of my freedom. I had the time of my life.... eating whatever I wanted, not doing the dishes or laundry, staying up way too late, watching chick flicks, watching Paula's home cook'n...... And the best part of all was that I got to spend time with my old friends that I do not get to see very often - my acrylic paint and paint brushes! I was grateful to be able to have the opportunity to finish 4 paintings that I really wanted to paint for the baby's room. It was great fun and very therapeutic! They are all 12 inches square on stretched canvas, I can't wait to hang them in the baby's room! Rob and the boys came home Saturday morning after being rained on for half the time they were gone. They had a blast though! Rob took a ton of pictures including 6 different videos to show me what they had been up to. Rob had many funny stories to tell me! I hope Rob makes this a tradition every summer - I am already looking forward to next year! What a great man!





7 comments:
Dani,
Sounds like the boys have lots of fun camping with Dad. I agree they should make it a tradition. I love your paintings - you are so creative and multi-talented. I'm a proud Momma. By the way, I have the burb rags done - they turned out really cute. Anyway, have a great day, honey! Love, Mom
You do have the best husband ever. Way to go to take the boys camping and leave you all to yourself. Those canvas are beautiful. You are such a great artist. Hinarei still remember about her art class. So cute. Glad to know your pregnancy is doing well.
Danners, you know how to maximize me time!! I am glad you had time that time! Rob is awesome :) You did a wonderful job! You have so much talent. Love ya
Dani,
You are amazing. Awesome paintings. I wish I could pull that off. I'm glad you got some time alone but I hope you got some sleep. You need it!
Wow, I'm so impressed! Those paintings are so cute!
The cutest pics. You are so talented! I love them. Looks like the boys had a fun time. Paula's Home Cookin is the best!!
Wow, Dani! I LOVE the artwork! And what a fun dad Rob is!
Post a Comment