Happy Birthday x 2!
On April 23rd my mom turned 50 years old! Then the next day Rob turned 29! It is fun that their Birthdays are one day apart! My cute aunts from Indiana and Florida came to Utah to spend time with my mom for her Birthday and we threw her a surprise Birthday Party at my house! It was a lot of fun! My aunts are hilarious and they just make me laugh and laugh so I wish they lived closer! I was sad when they left! I love my cute mom, it was fun celebrating her Birthday with her!
Rob is funny because he is the only person that I know that has anxiety about his Birthday. You would never guess because he is such a people person, but he dreads any personal attention on his Birthday. He loves celebrating everyone else's Birthday but his own. So he unintentionally makes it quite difficult for me to make sure he has a good day. It is a little easier now that we have kids because he loves how the kids get so excited about his Birthday and he will do anything as long as it is for the kids. He cracks me up! Liam had fun decorating papers that said "Happy Birthday" and "We Love you" and we hung them on the walls downstairs. Then Liam and I went to Jamba to get Rob his favorite smoothie for breakfast - Pina Colada. We had a couple presents for him to open before he headed off to work. Rob's parents and his brother Rick took him to Hires for lunch and he had a lot of fun! He got off work early and we dropped the kids off at my parent's house for the night, it was so nice! We went to see "Blart the Mall Cop." Rob was really excited to see that movie! My brother and his wife came and Rob's parents and Rick came as well. The movie was really funny, we loved it! It was a fun Birthday! I am so lucky to be married to Rob! He is the best husband and father! I can't wait to throw him a big party on his 30th next year - just kidding Rob! Maybe we will go on a trip next year - he would love that! I just love him! He is the sweetest guy and makes me so happy!
Rob opening presents with the boys...
3 comments:
That's funny because Cody is SOOOOO grouchy on his own birthday too. But he's becoming nicer for the kids' sake. I threw him a HUGE bash when he turned 30 and he was a good sport, but he hated it deep down. Ha ha ha! Hope you're pregnancy is going well :)
It was fun celebrating the birthdays with you guys. I didn't know Rob was like that, that is kinda funny. We will have to have a big to do next year for the 30th. I love Lance's expression in that picture too, silly boy.
How fun! Happy Birthday, Rob!! We were planning a trip down there last weekend, but our van decided to break down. Bummer. Anyway, we'll try and get down there sometime soon!
Post a Comment